“One small step changes the dance.”
Mindfulness skills are increasingly cited as the tools critical for wise, effective, and sustainable leadership. In the torrent of our exposure to information and non-stop change, it’s increasingly vital for great leaders to have the capacity for expanded awareness while maintaining a clear and stable focus.
Coaching for Mindful Leadership integrates the latest neuroscience with an understanding of leadership and Eastern wisdom practices, used for centuries to promote self-awareness, emotional resilience, and social intuition.
Other benefits include:
- Improved decision making
- More effective and fulfilling relationships
- Increased self-confidence
- Ability to work with less effort and get more done
- Expanded creativity
- Emotional regulation
- Greater agility
Through an individually customized program, Coaching for Mindful Leadership blends skill development with the opportunity to build these capacities in a supportive, trusting relationship. Simple tools and techniques support clients in cultivating focus, building awareness, stimulating potential for insights and accessing new perspectives. Through practice and accountability in the context of real and present challenges, the program enables leaders to create sustainable change.
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
Typical Coaching outcomes
- Increased leadership effectiveness.
- More meaningful and powerful relationships.
- Expanded awareness of alternatives that enable you to work smarter, not harder; work is often easier, more joyful, and less stressful.
- Smoother assimilation into a new organization, or into a new role within the organization.
- Enhanced ability to capitalize on your strengths and minimize obstacles empowering you to truly make an impact in your organization, your industry, your world.
- Increased creativity; the ability to access other perspectives easily and find new solutions.