“Opportunities for leadership are all around us. The capacity for leadership is deep within us.”
Jackie works with organizational leaders who are motivated toward positive change in their professional and personal lives. Coaching helps them overcome blind spots and enables them to move forward with confidence in their chosen roles more easily and effectively. Often the process begins with individual or 360 feedback using tools including The Leadership Versatility Index, The Leadership Agility 360, MBTI, emotional intelligence inventories, appreciative inquiry based interviews, and customized individual and team assessments. The results provide a framework for coaching that increases:
- Relationship awareness
- Effective relationship management
“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
-HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
Typical Coaching outcomes
- Increased leadership effectiveness.
- More meaningful and powerful relationships.
- Expanded awareness of alternatives that enable you to work smarter, not harder; work is often easier, more joyful, and less stressful.
- Smoother assimilation into a new organization, or into a new role within the organization.
- Enhanced ability to capitalize on your strengths and minimize obstacles empowering you to truly make an impact in your organization, your industry, your world.
- Increased creativity; the ability to access other perspectives easily and find new solutions.